Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday!

Wow!  This week has just flown by!  The weather here has been incredible, and my garden seems to enjoy the weather as well!  I have been spending much of my time in the kitchen canning and freezing!  Enough about that though, it will be continuing for a month or so more!

Today is release day at Stamp Fairy!


Meet Spooky Barry!  I just love Barry, and this image was no exception!  I started by printing Barry out onto SU Whisper White cs, then colouring it in with copics.

I used some DP in Concord Crush and Tangerine Tango, then added a sentiment from AmyR Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - barry spooky bats (stamp fairy), fall sentiments (amyr stamps)
paper - basic black, whisper white, concord crush dp, tangerine tango dp
other - copics, nestabilities

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great colouring Jess, Barry sure is a cutie.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, poor Barry he looks so lonely with those bats he he :) xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous Jess!! Love this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...