Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches..

only, I'm posting on Tuesday evening.....at least it is still Tuesday!

This week, Stamp Fairy is sponsoring the Tuesday Morning Sketch #107.  This week there is also a twist - use Blue, Green and White.


For my card, I used my new favourite Stamp Fairy character, Barry.  He was printed out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with my copics.  I added some Clear Glaze to the balloon to give it a little shine.

The paper is from the Echo Park Little Boy collection.  I finished it off with some brads.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - barry balloons (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, whisper white, echo park little boy
other - copics, nestabilities, brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...