Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bridal Party Bellas

Good Morning!

It's raining here (FINALLY!), and I hope it rains like this all day.  I'll be able to stamp, clean, and get stuff done in the house that just hasn't been done in a while!

On Saturday, I was at a friends Bridal Shower, and this is what I gave her!


I started by stamping Bridalpartybellas, from Stamping Bella onto some SU Very Vanilla cs.  I coloured them in with my copics, and then added some Stickles to the bride's dress.  They were cut out using my rectangle nestabilities.

The sketch for this card is based on Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #13.....LOVE her sketches!  I must remember to play along more often!

The paper is some old SU designer paper from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - bridalpartybellas (stamping bella)
paper - very vanilla, basic gray, chocolate chip, su dsp
other - copics, nestabilities, stickles, bling

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This looks awesome Jess! I love that you used all those Bellas! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Jess, I love that image & the bling :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...