Thursday, October 28, 2010

And it's already Friday

Man, these days are flying by way too fast.....

The good thing though is it's Bellarific Friday! This week the challenge was a sketch.....here's what I came up with!

I used some new rubbah for this one, Alice, another great creation of Christy Croll's for Stamping Bella. She was stamped onto Choice Buttercream paper, then coloured with copics. I did paper piece the enormous mug! I would definitely LOVE a mug that big in my house, with my name on it so no one else would use it!

The papers for the card are from my June Key Ingredients kit, by Taylored Expressions. To finish off the card I did a little stitching with my sewing machine.

There you have it! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Alice (Stamping Bella), Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Snow White, Hillary, October Afternoon Fly A Kite; Other - Sewing Machine, Nestabilities, Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...