Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Friday Already?

This week has just flown by! Luckily, we are in for some Indian Summer weather this weekend, and Thanksgiving, so it is bound to be great! I also just noticed that my card from the Claudia & Company September Challenge was chosen as the winner! YAY!!

I created these cards because my baby stash was pretty much depleted! And I just got these two Puddle Jumpers from Die Cuts R Us, so it was time they got inked up!

I stamped Baby Jackson, and Baby Clairabeth onto Choice Snow White and coloured them in with my copics.

I used my September Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions for all the papers, and some hemp twine from my stash. The sentiment was stamped then cut out with Nestabilities and sponged some Antique Linen around the edges.

That's it for today...DD should be getting off the school bus shortly!

Enjoy your day!

Supplies
Stamps - Baby Jackson (Claudia & Co.), Baby Clairabeth (Claudia & Co.); Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Snow White, Plumberry, Pickle, Crate Paper Restoration; Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Hemp Twine

1 comment:

LORi said...

Hi Jessica-I LOVE them!! Too too darn cute!! Congrats on your C&Co. win!! I just posted it this morning!! Big hugs - LORi BOYD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...