Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thank You..

Happy Thursday! Man, this week has flown by! Maybe because it has been so busy!

I have a friend getting married in a few weeks, and as a wedding gift to them, I am making their Thank You cards. I am nearly finished...hoping that will be tonight!

This card was inspired by Taylor's TESC #131. Taylor was so right, this is a GREAT sketch, and I can see myself using this many more times!.

The image is an iStock photo I purchased, then resized and printed onto Choice Buttercream. The DP is Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy. The 'thank you' is from the Thankful Accents set by Verve, one of my most favourite Thank You sets!

Enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Thankful Accents (Verve); Paper - Sahara Sand, Choice Buttercream, True Thyme, Cajun Craze, Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy; Other - Nestabilities, SU Border Punch, Bella Baubles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Love the image and the papers you used :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...