Monday, October 11, 2010

Think Pink!

Good Monday Morning! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadian bloggers!


It's the TCP Think Pink Customer Blog Hop, and since I am the proud owner of my first TCP stamps, I thought it was more than fitting that I participate!

For my card, I used Birthday Bunny. I totally fell in love with these adorable bunnies....they got me hooked! I stamped BB onto Whisper White CS, and coloured it in with my copics. I paired my pink paper with some Making Memories Black & White, following the TCP Tuesday 129 sketch for inspiration.

This is likely one of my favourite cards I have created...I was so happy with how it turned out!

Hope you all enjoy a great day today! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies - Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pajamas); Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Making Memories Black & White; Other - Copics, RIbbon, Buttons

3 comments:

April said...

Cute card! Great color combination!

Nancy Thomas said...

One of my very favorite color combos! Very pretty card.

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...