Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Christmas..movie style!

This week, the challenge for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge was to incorporate your favourite Christmas movie into the card.

This Santa, who is from Bugaboo stamps, reminds me of the cartoon Santa at the opening and ending credits of my ALL TIME favourite Christmas movie, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

I printed Bobblehead Santa out onto Very Vanilla CS and coloured him in with my copics. The colours for this card are inspired by Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge #49 - Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Basic Black.

I ran my Soft Suede panel through my Swirls Cuttlebug folder, then added some red ribbon to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Bobblehead Santa (Bugaboo Stamps), sentiment (AmyR Stamps); Paper - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand; Other - Copics, Nestabilities, ribbon, Cuttlebug folder, Smooch Illuminate

2 comments:

Don McKinnon said...

great card Jess, making me sad that I've decided not to make my own cards this year. I'll tuck the idea away for next year!!!!
Taryn

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the santa! Thanks for joining us again this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...