Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Bells are Ringing...

This past weekend we attended a friend's wedding. A few of the cards you may have seen up here last week were Thank You cards I had made for them as a wedding gift. Keeping with the theme of their wedding, and their gift I created this:

This card is so very simple, but I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. The image is one I purchased from iStockphoto.com. I printed it onto Choice Buttercream paper, and cut it out with my Circle Nesties.

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy line, and to finish it off, I used some Chocolate Chip saddle stitched ribbon, and some machine sewing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Buttercream, Always Artichoke, Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy; Other - Ribbon, Nestabilities, Sewing Machine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...