Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forget About the Cake...

go for the icing!

Doesn't that just about sum it up for most cakes out there?? I think it does for this one too!

I absolutely LOVE the sentiments that come with these Birthday Bunnies from The Cat's Pajamas. I had intended on doing the TCP Tuesday challenge from yesterday, but came across one I had missed from a few weeks ago, and decided to start there! This is from TCP Tuesday #131, which was to use pink embellishments. The sketch for this card is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #90.

I stamped the birthday bunny on Choice Buttercream with Memento Tuxedo Black, and coloured him with my copics. I used Espresso Dimensional Pearls for the icing on the cake, and added some Golden Rod Stickles around the candles. The embellishments are the pink and green buttons, that I tied with Scrapper's Floss.

It appears as though this post will be cut short due to the waking of my little man....at least I got the basics typed in!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Supplies
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas; Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Buttercream, Hillary, October Afternoon Fly A Kite; Other - Open Scallop Die-namic, Buttons, Scrapper's Floss, Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Copics

2 comments:

Helen Ann said...

I love this card, the image is so cute and love that sentiment. the buttons finish it perfectly
Hel x

LORi said...

Adorable Jess!!!!

HUGS - LORi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...