Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And the Sun is Shining!

It has been absolutely incredible outside today! The sun is shining, and a light breeze is blowing. Needless to say, I haven't been inside a whole lot today!

I have a triple challenge today!

This is CookieBugg, a new release from Tiddly Inks Digitals. Isn't she adorable? The sketch for this card is the Mojo Monday Sketch #139 (which I LOVE!), the colours are based on Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act #30, and the Tiddly Inks Challenge was to use NO DESIGNER PAPER! That was actually the hardest part, as I have become quite used to using all my hoarded DP!

The Curtain Call Colour Challenge was to use Basic Black, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. It isn't really obvious but I crumpled the Kraft cardstock to make it look a little distressed. Then I used staples to attach the ribbon to the panel.

Thanks for stopping by today! I am off to finish some supper and head back outside....maybe pitch a round of horseshoes with the hubby...if he is up for the challenge!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Supplies
Stamps - CookieBugg (Tiddly Inks)
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Kraft
Other - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Nestabilities, Copics, Smooch Top Coat, Staples, Ribbon, Twine

13 comments:

Lysa said...

Super cute! Love Cookie Bugg in orange!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Unknown said...

Hi Jess! great colour combo and embossed d/p

thank you so much for joining us for a Tiddly Inks challenge this week, hope you had fun!
love emma xxx

Andrea Ewen said...

So cute! Love that combination of pink and orange and that image is precious!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Cute...love how you turned the image around :)

Designbygutschi said...

WOW, what a wunderfull card.
Jutta

Lissa said...

This card is awesome! Orange is a challenge color for me anyways, but you did it to perfection! I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a problem not reaching for their patterned paper... That's the first thing I always reach for... :P But now if the challenge ever comes up again I'm ready... ;)

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week... I can't wait to see what you come up with next week...
HUGS!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Love her glittery wings! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Michele Gross said...

So cute! I love all your details and that little cookiebugg is just tooooo sweet! :)

Sue said...

what a gorgeous image to use! great work with the colours! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean..i always grab my dp!!
Well you did a fab job!!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks xx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is precious!! I love the twine touches. :)

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Jessica! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Larissa said...

Very adorable card! Love the colours together and the twine bow is really great! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge!

Hugs,
Larissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...