Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Friday Friday Friday!

Good Friday morning! This week has gone by so fast! I can't believe the weekend is almost here!

Down to business....with Friday comes Bellarific Friday!

This week's theme was May flowers. I didn't have my Mother's Day cards finished, so I brought out Lulu's Pot of Orchids for this card. The sketch is SCS278. As per the usual, the image was stamped onto Choice Snow White with Memento Tuxedo Black and then coloured with my copics. The paper is Raspberry Tart from Stampin' Up.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be out getting our acres of grass cut and weeding flower beds.

Supplies
Stamps - Luu's Pot o orchids (Stamping Bella)
Paper - White, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Smooch Top Coat

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Really pretty! You did a wonderful job colouring and I love the big bow!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is lovely! :) Love the cows in your header too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...