Friday, May 14, 2010

The Sun is OUT!

If any of you reading this live in SW Ontario, and like me, have spent the last few days with gray, rainy, cold, windy, nasty weather, this sunshine is AMAZING! I will keep this post short, because when my little man wakes up, we are heading outside!

This is another adorable image from Bugaboo Stamps! The sketch is Taylor's TESC #112. I will definitely keep this sketch to use again!

I printed the image out onto Choice Snow White cardstock, and coloured it in with my copics. I decided to keep the look more "boyish" so I went with Pacific Point and Kraft as the main colours!

Enjoy your Friday! (and weekend!)

Supplies
Stamp - Bugaboo Stamps, sentiment is AmyR Stamps
Paper - Choice Snow White, Kraft, Pacific Point, Pacific Point DSP
Other - Bella Baubles, Nestabilities, Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...