Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tiddly Inks Blog Hop!

Good Saturday morning!

I am super excited for the first ever Tiddly Inks Bugg Blog Hop! If you have happened upon my blog and would like to be a part of the WHOLE blog hop, hop on over to Christy's blog to get started. If you are here because you were already at the Kreative Kaleidoscope, then you are on the right track!

**Don't forget to leave a comment, as a few lucky participants will win some great prizes!**

This is Happy Bugg, of course from Tiddly Inks Digitals. Isn't she delicious? I printed her out on Choice Snow White cardstock, and coloured her in with my copics. The icing on the cupcake is Espresso Dimensional Pearls, then I added some beads (to look like sprinkles!). The sketch for this card is a Jen del Muro SFYTT from earlier this year.

Next, hop on over to Calie's Creative Corner for more Buggy Blog Hopping Fun!

Supplies
Stamp - Happy Bugg (Tiddly Inks Digitals)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Snow White, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Regal Rose, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row
Other - Dimensional Pearls, Nestabilties, Copics, Ribbon

33 comments:

Larissa said...

Very lovely card Jess! Love the simple but stunning layout and the colors are really lovely together.

Hugs,
Larissa

Shirley said...

The LO of this card just makes the image pop. The icing on that cupcake looks good enough to eat. Wonderful card.

Lisa T said...

Very, very cute! I love the colors and the layout.

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

SPRINKLES! I love them!!!So adorable!!!
Cheers!
Kristyn
www.goodgravycrafts.com

Maria Matter said...

oh so pretty Jess! beautiful design too!
Blessings!

Robyn said...

Jess, this is really cute. Love the layout and the colors you chose. Very sweet.

Angela said...

What a cool layout you used; I also love the soft colors and that chocolate frosting looks just too yummy! Beautiful card!

Tammy said...

FABULOUS!!! I really love the design of your card and I must get me some of that OA paper!! Beautiful!!!

Anita said...

Love the icing! Super cute card!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Awww, I think I just lost my comment...LOL
If this doubles up, forgive me. :)
I love how you framed the pieces and meshed them all together so well. The icing looks like shiny coffee and my hubby would love it. :)

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card I love it!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! GORGEOUS card!!!! LOVE it!!! The colors and papers look amazing along with the yummy icing!!

I just linked up to you because I noticed the person after me didn't have a post.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So so soft and pretty!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Jess. I love the way you makes cards. They are so clean and krisp looking. Great job on this sweetie. Thanks for sharing. Lisa G

Amy said...

Fun layout design and I love the papers you used with this little sweetie... fab card! :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute card! thanks for sharing :)!

Sue D said...

Great sketch and lovely colors!

donna mikasa said...

What a fun design and sweet colors! Plus, your cuppie looks so yummy!
Love this!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous card, love the layout and that cupcake looks yummy!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Love this very pretty card. You are so creative!!

Betty Boo! said...

Super cute card! Thank you for being part of our hop!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

ca-ute card...cupcakes are the bomb

Jodi said...

Love this one ~ the bright colors, the yummy DP and the layout are just fantastic!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Adorable card! Love the colors!

Lissa said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I'm going to have to get me some of those pearls that look like icing! ;)

Carisa said...

so pretty - i love the springy feel to the color combo of your card~!

Miriam said...

It look delicious! It makes you want to take a bite... ;) I really love your card...

x, Miriam

Dawn T said...

So pretty. Love the design and the sweet colours

COSTAR said...

I love your card, makes me wanna smile.. Huggzz Colinda

Lysa said...

Great card- love the layout & {heart} those patterned papers!

Unknown said...

what an elegant card. the colours are jsut fab xx

Thanks for joining in the buggy blog hop xx

Tana said...

This is adorable Jess! That "icing" looks good enough to eat! Love the colors you used and the coloring of the image is fab!

Debi said...

Cute card and your layout is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...