Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Week has Begun!

I wonder if it will go by as fast as the last!

Today I have my weekly Christmas card to share.

This is my card for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #24. The challenge this week was to include snowmen in the card...and I've got 2! The image is Marshmallow Snowman from Bugaboo Stamps. The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #69. I used the paper from My Mind's Eye Colourful Christmas again for this week's card.

Enjoy your Monday! It's sunny and gorgeous outside, so we're off to play!

Supplies
Stamp - Marshmallow Snowman (Bugaboo Stamps)
Paper - Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, My Mind's Eye DP
Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Copics, Nestabilities

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! The snowman is fantastic! Great job, again, on this weeks Christmas card challenge!
Steph

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Cute snowman card :)

Liway said...

Awww...I love your little marshmallow snowman...he's adorable!! Great job on this week's challenge!! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable snowman! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! This snowman is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...