Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #27

Good Sunday morning!

Here is my creation for the Kraftin' Kimmie weekly challenge. This week was a sketch challenge, and I knew I wanted to use my Angry Ballerina for the card. Isn't she just adorable? I love the look on her face! She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White, and then coloured with copics. The paper on the card is SU! Raspberry Tart.

It's raining here in SW Ontario, so I'll be stamping....in between playing with the kiddos!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Angry Ballerina (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Snow White, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Tart DP
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Corner Tag Punch (SU!), Buttons (Button Bonanza), Twine

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH this is adorable, Jess!! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...