Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bugaboo Challenge Time

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe the week is already half over? The weather has been really cold and rainy here in SW Ontario, so there isn't much going outside and playing. It is supposed to get warmer this weekend, so here's to hoping the forecast is right!!

This is the card I created using Jen del Muro's SFYTT for the week, and the Catch the Bug Challenge, Flower Power. This little image is one of the Flower Bears, and I thought it would pair perfectly with the Brook paper collection by Crate Paper. I LOVE this paper! It is actually part of the Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions from March.

I think that is it for today. I have 2 little children that decided to get out of bed prior to 6 AM this morning, so they are needless to say, ready for a nap!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Flower Bear (Bugaboo Stamps)
Paper - Key Ingredients kit (March 2010)
Other - Nestabilities, Copics

4 comments:

Francine said...

Hi Jessica! I just got here this morning and now I am a follower. Love all your little cards. They are so neat and nicely done! Keep up the great work! Hugs, Francine

Michele Lourenco said...

Hi Jessica.
What a great card. I love yourlayout. very nice indeed!

Jodi C. said...

Your flower bear looks fabulous & I love it paired with the TE Key Ingredients (I Love those too!!). Great job!!
THANKS for joining in the Flower Power Challenge!!
Jodi-Bugaboo Stamps DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh, this is SO CUTE!! WONDERFUL job with the image and LOVE your color, paper and layout choices! THANKS SO MUCH for joining Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge this week:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...