Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Monday!

And with Monday, comes my weekly christmas card! This is for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #23. Here's my take on the sketch this week!

This week, I used Piper, a cutie from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White, and coloured her in with my copics. The patterned paper is My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas. I also combined this card with Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday challenge!

Have a great Monday!

Supplies
Stamps - Piper (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps), Sentiment (AmyR Stamps)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Snow White, My Mind's Eye DP, Blue Bayou
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Bella Dots

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love all the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges!

The Spotted Chick said...

Too cute Jess!! LOVE these Kraftin' Kimmie images!! I'm SO hooked on them!!
Aren't you smart, getting started on your Christmas cards now. Just wait, I'll be a frantic mess come November! LOL!!
Thanks SO much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Very cute! The image is just darling! So glad you joined us for another Christmas card challenge! :)

Bananastamper said...

So cute, fun colors too! Glad you could join us for Sparkle's Challenge! Hope to see you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...